Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog 2: "Hype"

           In the passage "Hype" from "Signs of Life in the USA", Kalle Lasn explains that advertisements, which are the most frequent and harmful of the mental pollutants, have increased nonstop and stably.  She said that they are no more displayed where they were supposed to be, but they are now everywhere, even in unusual places such as on a nozzle in a gaz station.

           As mentioned by a company executive, I believe that the most powerful micromarketing medium available today is the little monitor because it allows a great number of advertisements to be published at almost no cost.  Publishing ads got a lot easier with computer.  It helps you set yours ads on websites like craigslist for free.  For instance, I used to go on craigslist to find jobs, and I even posted ads at what people replied numerous times.  I didn't pay a penny for posting.

         I believe that the most powerful micromarketing medium available today is the little monitor because is a perfect place to post for marketing purposes. Computer, since its first presentation among with the internet has become an indispensable tool for many people, especially me.   I am using it for almost everything.  I believe that as the number of  internet users grows, Internet will be the best tools to publish advertisements because what people will post will be seen at least once a day. for instance when I am online, I often come across many ads that I like; therefore, I try to know more about them and I wind up buying the product advertised.
  
       the little monitor will extend the boundaries of basics marketing technics, and  I will be on the first seat to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment